Thursday, February 26, 2009

Which Do Your Prefer ?





As the Title goes......Which do you prefer? In today's pocket diary, I'm referring to the person that you prefer to be the Mentri Besar (MB) of Perak. The top picture (Nizar) is the "actual" MB and the bottom picture (Zambry) is the "self-declared" MB. Throughout my life, I have refused to acknowledge the saying " Do Not Judge A Book by Its Cover". I have met so many people whom I can rather judge his or her personality just by looking at the person's face or when the person talk. So....today I will let you guys (especially people from Perak) to judge for yourself.


Let be honest here.......Just by looking at the 2 photos, which would you honestly have prefered? If you ask my opinion, I would tell you honestly that I would prefered (100%) Nizar to be the MB of Perak. Just look at the picture at the bottom (Zambry). He does not look like a confident person at all. In my opinion, he looks more like a butler waiting for the master to give instructions on what to do next. On contrary, I will say that Nizar's look gives me a more assured feeling that he knows what he is doing, is confident and he really looks like a smart person. As I have mentioned, this is just my opinion as you guys out there might have your own opinion which I don't which to argue at all.


I have never known Nizar before all the fiasco that had happened in Perak recently. In fact, if you have asked me 2 months ago, who is the MB of Perak and how he look like, I would have told you that I don't know. I guess it's a blessing in disguise that all this fiasco have happened in Ipoh and I have the opportunity to find out more what our MB of Perak (Nizar) is all about. Since the beginning of this month,I have gone thru a lot of his speeches and his interview that he has given to the press and reporters. I have to conclude that Perakians are very lucky to have Nizar as the MB and I really hope and pray that he will eventually be given the tasks to complete his tenure as MB of Perak.


Let me tell you some history. In case that some of you still don't know it, Nizar is actually from the PAS party. If you have ask me a few months back, honestly speaking, I have never find it comfortable with the PAS party cos there were some times where they stress on the hudud laws which I do not believe in it. In fact, I have never like PAS at all as I believe that if they ever going to form the next government, a lot of freedom will be gone in my country.


Fortunately, when I was doing some research on this Nizar, I found that his character does not match what I initially thought what PAS party was all about. I even found out that he instructed the state government to give some money to the churches in Ipoh during the last Christmas Season. Wow.....that is indeed something that I would never have believe it happening at all. Just think back, for the past decade when the BN rules Perak, have you ever heard that they gave money to churches to celebrate Christmas??? Anyway, I truly believe that we Perakians, are blessed to have Nizar as the MB of Perak. In my next pocket diary, I will promise to post more about Nizar which I believe is the "Special One" of Perak now.







1 comment:

  1. Hidup Pakatan!!!! Zambry balik kampung lah!!!

    ReplyDelete