
Well........I have been very busy with my work lately but I still could not resist to sacrifice some of my time to highlight the "Man of the Moment" in my pocket diary. This post is specially "dedicated" to the man on the right. For those people who have followed the latest political saga back in Malaysia will know regarding the resignation of the assemblywoman of Bukit Lanjan, Elizabeth Wong. She actually went to the press and offered her resignation. You guys out there can refer to my video post at the side to witness her press conference.
Apparently, somebody (some suspect is her ex-bf) have taken photos of her sleeping naked in the middle of the night. These photos were then circulated around through MMS to destroy her credibility. To add salt to her wound, our "Man of the Moment", Khir Toyo actually called her to resign from all her post on "moral grounds". He added that "Malaysians were not ready to accept leaders who were embroiled in scandals".
Now.....let's be honest here......although I'm no politicians but I still have "some" common sense. What is wrong with a person sleeping naked alone at night? What kind of moral grounds or scandals have to do with a person sleeping naked alone at night in her own room? Even I have slept naked in my own room many times when the weather is extremely hot.
So.....Khir Toyo......I rather you share and tell me what moral grounds or scandals have been violated for anyone who have slept naked in their room at night? Are you telling me that you have never slept naked in your own room or even other people's room? I'm not a Muslim but I urge you to think of Allah before you answer my question.
In case, you are still struggling with your common sense, let me give you a scenario. Assuming you are sleeping naked in your room or bathing naked in your bathroom and somebody actually secretly took naked pictures of you and then start to circulate to the public. Now, does that mean you have some moral ground problems or scandals? Most importantly.....would your resign from your post??? Wouldn't you be looking for the person who actually took the photos?? Now.....this is what I called common sense that most of us Malaysians have but unfortunately you have difficulty understanding.
Finally, can you look into your own mirror and honestly say that you have never ever have any scandals or problem on moral grounds associated with you all this years??? I guess the public knows better :)

This Toyol guy is one of the worst person I have ever seen, an absolute idiot man. If it was another person, I should contain my words. He should check on himself and see if his backside is dirty or not first. He is the person with the most scandals that he has to play hide and seek most of the time.
ReplyDeleteWhat about Chua Soi Lek???? Isnt's his action even worse? Married man caught having sex with another woman. Why is he still in MCA at all???
I do not know YB Elizabeth Wong and have never met her. But I have always admired her over the years for her dedication to a cause and putting so much energy in fighting for something she believes in. To me, the coward who took the pictures and sending them around should be punished.
ReplyDeleteI believe the people who decide if YB Elizabeth Wong remains ADUN are the voters of Bukit Lanjan. PKR should act fair towards her and allow her to stand again in Bukit Lanjan. I am sure the voters there will return her to as their ADUN.