Saturday, February 7, 2009

What a big JOKE!!!

I remember posting a few days ago that I was very sad that day as I believe that democracy do not exist anymore in my country. Today, as I was browsing through the internet, I just found out one very unbelievable thing. My hometown Ipoh, might go down in history as the only state that will have 2 heads of government serving at the same time. What a joke!!!

Since the current Mentri Besar, Mohamad Nizar (at least that's what I believe) did not resign from his post, he still went on with his duties and charing of meetings. I really admire his courage and strong belief. He knows that he is actually the rightful and lawful Mentri Besar until today. Honestly speaking, I have not personally met him at all but from what I hear him speak throught the various media channels, I truly believe that he is someone destined to bring a big change in my beloved hometown. What else can the BN candidate ( the other Mentri Besar, which is off course not being recognised by most people) do to my hometown that the BN could not have done for more than 15 years???

One good news that I read regarding the meeting chaired by Mohamad Nizar is that they have approved of the airport in Ipoh to be open again (Yea!!!). The company that is going to fly to the Ipoh Airport is called Firefly. It was also stated that the plane will fly to both Subang and Singapore!!!! Did you see that......it's Singapore !!!! Wow...... I am really excited and waiting in anticipation in May this year when it opens. This means that I would be able to go back to Ipoh more frequently every year. I always find it difficult to go back to Ipoh as there are no direct flights to Ipoh. One option is to take a flight from Singapore to KL and then take a cab from KL airport to Ipoh.....sounds tiring ah . The other thing is off course to drive my car all the way back to Ipoh. Hmmm.....talking about driving back to Ipoh........I will not probably do it again. I drove the first time from Singapore to Ipoh during the recent Chinese New Year and it took me 12 hours to reach Ipoh......still can't believe I did that. Anyway.....finger crossed.... come May this year, I will be able to fly back to Ipoh directly from Singapore.

Anyway.....back to Politics back home, I really hope that the PR will find a way to wrestle back the state. It really stinks when you see what the government (BN) are doing with the tax payers money. Did you know that 2 of the 3 persons that quit their PR posts are actually being sued for accepting bribes for some government projects. I guess someone must have told them that if they did not quit the PR party, they will definately be going to jail. Now that they have quited the PR party, I am confident that this 2 persons will not be convicted at all......Just remember my words here.

My hometown, Ipoh has been a relatively peaceful state all these years and too see and hear what is happening right now really make me feel sad. I really cannot believe that people of all ages especially the older retirees coming out of their comfort homes, standing under the hot sun and late nights to stage a protest. Are you sure they got nothing better to do at home? This incident shows how much they are disgusted with the things going around. Guess what..... I read that our Deputy Prime Minister, Najib was supposed to be in Ipoh today for a function but the event was cancel in the last minute for security reasons. Even the DPM is scared to face the people........ I wonder why hor....... Just check on one of my videos on how the poster with DPM Najib being stepped on by the people of Ipoh........really unbelievable.

1 comment:

  1. Bro, I have long given up on Malaysia already. That's why I am an Australian now. Politics back in Malaysia is corrupted beyond repair. There is no such thing as freedom of speech anymore. The more you speak against the government, the more you will be in trouble. Even your family and extended family members will be in trouble as well. That is the consequence a person have to pay.

    ReplyDelete